To support Human Resources / Personnel Payroll Services to GASI’s customers, Human Resources / Personnel & Payroll Administrative works.
- Learn and keep up-to-date in Human Resources / Personnel & Payroll world (Business process, concept, rules, cases and technology).
- Perform Human Resources / Personnel Payroll task as requested by customer.
- Perform Scheduled and/or ad hoc processing according to Standard Procedure.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Maintain Costumer Database.
- Maintain Standard Procedure.
- Prepare minutes of meeting.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Backup other staff when not available.
- Liaise with Customer or payroll issues.
- Work according to tight schedule and dateline without compromise.
- Male or Female
- Computer literate. Experienced as Data Entry Operator Will be an advantage
- Accounting knowledge and / or experience is an advantage
- Typing skill at least 25 word per minute with high accuracy
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel; Windows
- Good communication skill
- Able to write and / or Speak in English
- Good in health
- Willing to work extra working hours when required
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline with minimum error
- Honest, reliable, good integrity, trustworthy and have strong interpersonal
- Able to work independently
- Able to work efficiently with high accuracy
About This Company:
For further information about PT GASI, you may please visit our website at: www.ptgasi.co.id
If you have what we need, please send your complete Curriculum Vitae with detail on your work experience and educational qualifications to:
PT GUNATRONIKATAMA CIPTA (GASI)
Plaza Aminta 3rd Floor, Suite 304
Jl. Letjen TB. Simatupang Kav.10
Jakarta Selatan – 12310