– Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
– Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel,
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Meticulous attention to process, detail, and accuracy.
– Time-management skills.
– Deadline focused.
– Ability to investigate/analyze issues and find solutions.
– Honesty and integrity in handling confidential data.
– Ability to work autonomously and in team.
– Comprehensive literacy on Payroll practices and legislation (Tax, BPJS, DPLK, Labor related) is a plus.
– Hands-on experience with HRIS/Accounting/
– Payroll Software is a plus.
– Willing to work extra hours when required
Job Description :
– Employee record maintenance.
– Periodic & ad hoc data collection and verification.
– Payroll & Tax & BPJS & DPLK & ayment processing.
– Ad hoc and regular Payroll reporting.
– Maintaining Payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
– Complying with relevant legislation.
– Answering Payroll enquiries.
– Resolving Payroll issues & discrepancies
– Regular filing and archiving of Payroll information.
– Liaise and working closely with Clients.
If you have what we need, please send your complete curriculum vitae with details on your work experience and educational qualifications to :
PT GUNATRONIKATAMA CIPTA (GASI)
Plaza Aminta 3rd Floor, Suite 304
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav.10,
Jakarta Selatan – 12310
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org