It is without a doubt that our Payroll Services will simplify your world and advance your operation, just as it has benefited all of our other clients. As Payroll Service provider GASI can calculate payroll, adhere to the latest tax obligations, print & deliver payslips, as well as provide regular cyclical reports.Despite the potential savings, cost is not the primary reason why most firms make the Payroll Services leap. Rather, they want to get rid of the hassle of internal processing. Often, it is only after they begin to use a Payroll Service provider that they realize they are actually saving significantly, time and money.
Ask and consider these following questions:
- Can you and your staff allocate more time on HR strategic tasks rather than administrative?
- Are you aware of the latest developments on the constantly changing Tax & Jamsostek & BPJS & Labor Law?
- Can you handle the calculations and details of your payroll data with complete confidence that it is precise, timely, and accurate?
- Are you aware of all the details involved in filing your payroll taxes as a company as well as for each of your individual employees?
- Do you have the time and staff to verify the accuracy of all these high legal risk operations?
- How confidential and secure is your Payroll System?
- Do you have a monitoring and or back up system in place for all of your sensitive data?
Not only can GASI proficiently execute all the above operations, we also offer further payroll demands that is often overseen:
- Calculating both regular and non-regular employee salary.
- The processing of employee salary both within one time period or separated time periods.
- Monthly and annual reporting on PPh Pasal 21/PPh Pasal 26
- Constant updates on the most recent salary Tax & Jamsostek & BPJS & Labor Law, along with the necessary adjustments your company will need to make in light of them.
- Operating the e-Payslip system as well as delivery of hardcopy version of payslips to all of your employees nation-wide.
- Distribution of Jamsostek and BPJS card, a process that often is overlooked.
- e-Leave; the very efficient electronic documentation of employee absence calculated into your payroll operation.
- All expenses and hardware for back up recovery for all payroll data.
Provision of highly trained personnel and qualified Service Officer dedicated to these tasks, overseeing the whole process, for your peace of mind.